Friday, October 17, 2008

Baltimore Marathon!


This marathon was one of the best so far! I especially loved the fact that people are cheering you on for most of the race! This is my fifth 26.2 mile marathon and I am feeling like each one gets easier. Mike did the half-marathon (13.1 miles). He finished in 2:09. Way to go Mike! My brothers Paul and Joseph did the full marathon, but they finished almost an hour before me! My time was 4:18. Paul and Joseph were only 7 seconds apart, coming in around 3:37! I am adding this to my list of best marathons for sure!

7 comments:

Melinda said...

WTG! You all did an awesome job!

Running a marathon is on my to do list. But I need to start running first :)

Marissa said...

You are amazing! 5 Marathons?! That's awesome.

Fronica said...

it sure was fun cheering you guys on.

Katie said...

WAHOO 5th marathon you are a champion!

S. Fillmore said...

you so totally rock. You are my new hero.

Kimberly T. said...

That is awesome, Kim!!! WTG!!

julie herrell said...

That is so awesome. My kids always laugh at me when I run - I just jiggle alot. Way to go!