Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Joshua!



I can't believe Joshua is 12 years old already! How swiftly time flies when you've been busy. We are so proud of Joshua and his many accomplishments thus far. He is an outstanding athlete, a straight A student in his gifted classes, an incredibly hard worker, an avid reader, a great musician, and the list goes on. He really has an outstanding mix of talents. Joshua is also the best big brother, ever. He is very conscientious of the needs of his younger siblings and he's always right there to help me anytime I need any help at all around the house. He cleans and he's learning to cook too! Let me just sum it all up. His future wife will be one lucky lady:) We love you Joshua!

4 comments:

Fronica said...

I can't believe he's already 12, WOW! I'm glad that he's so good to his family and mom!!

Marissa said...

What a good lookin' young man! I think his great mom can take some credit for what a great kid he is!

Memory said...

Kim! Hi! I found you on Gailine's blog and I wanted to thank you for your christmas card. I miss Arizona so badly sometimes, I had such great friends. At least we can keep in touch this way. :)

Larry said...

Or as Kermit would say; "My how fun time is when you are having flies!

They come and go quickly. Our youngest is now 14 and we have 3 grandchildren. It seems just yesterday that Jeanette and I met at BYU.