Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Few Random Crafts



I was feeling a little crafty and decided to put together these lovely burp cloths. My inspiration came from my great friend Laurie who actually makes and sells these cool things....http://krissilus.blogspot.com/ Hers are very cute!



On to my next crafty thing that I made a while back....I have actually made tons of birth announcements, but these are the first I have posted to my blog. I really like how they turned out. These were done for my very cool brother and awesome sister-in-law and their adorable baby boy!



This is what my dear daughter did while I was making the birth announcements. I figure it could have been worse. She could have taken permanent marker and colored all over the wall or the white couches. We were both happy!

8 comments:

tvmom said...

you know I love our baby announcement you made! I got so many compliments. Thanks Kim!

Shelly said...

Ahhh! I should have had you do our birth announcements. Life was so crazy I just wrote it in the Christmas letter. Duh!

Cute cute cute crafts!!

Kim said...

Shelly ~ your baby gifts are coming! I have lots more craftiness here in my house. I'm just a little slow (or is it overwhelmed?) these days!

Larry said...

Madeline is a great artist.

laurie said...

Kim your burp cloths are ADORABLE!!! Thanks for the shoutout! ; )

Anonymous said...

What are you trying to say? You're right it could have been worse. The one writing tool that was left out while I was on the phone for hours with the computer people happened to be permanent. Yup, Makena went to town on the wall, the curtains, and the couch! She's much older and wiser now :)

Melinda said...

You are so crafty!
Cute stuff! :)

Kimberly T. said...

Cute stuff! The burp rags are almost too cute to use. lol