Monday, February 8, 2010

Some of the things we were up to last fall......




We visited the Baltimore Science Museum last October. (I know, it's taken me a while to post this stuff.) We all had a great time digging for dinosaur bones, putting bodies together, and Madeline LOVED the huge water play area! Grandma and Grandpa Olivier were there with us at the museum.




Yes, we were crazy again! This is us after the marathon. My brother Paul and I ran the Baltimore Marathon last October (all 26.2 miles) and Mike ran the half (13.1 miles). Paul was kind enough to run the whole thing with me. I came in close to my best time (4 hours and 10 minutes). I think Paul wouldn't want me to leave out the fact that this was his worst time (like I said, he was kind enough to run the whole thing with me). This was one of the most fun marathons I've run! We're all gearing up for our next one here soon.

No comments: