Monday, October 31, 2011

Madeline's 4th Birthday 2010

It's pretty sad that I'm posting last years birthdays, but I really don't want to skip any! Hopefully soon I'll catch up and have this years birthdays on here!
Photobucket
Here's our little princess one year ago.
Photobucket
This is a closer look at the princess cake I made and Madeline requested.
Photobucket
Oma was able to be there to read 3 princess stories to the girls. Oma loves to read and children love to listen to her, so it was a treat.
Photobucket
We played pin the princess in the window.
Photobucket
Here is the 'cousins' party. Any excuse for a party, right?
Photobucket
Since I'm still posting birthdays that are one year old, I figured I should post a current picture of Madeline. Here she is! This was taken at our Ward trunk-or-treat and this is one of her Halloween costumes this year...yes she has a few. We try not to spoil her, but goodness it's hard not to, being the only girl and all!

No comments: