Sunday, March 25, 2012

I was on a roll......

....and then things got crazy.  I was doing well with catching up on last years events here and then I just quit posting to my blog.  I now realize exactly when I quit posting.....yes it's exactly when I found out I was pregnant with #5 in November.

Things got very busy and I barely had the energy to survive!  I had to find an endocrinologist very quickly.  I have an out of whack thyroid, which can cause all kinds of problems with being pregnant and with baby, so I found an endocrinologist and she's good.  Then I found out I have to go in for blood work and for appointments several times a month.  I have to do this on top of the OB appointments!  Of course, I HAVE to go or it could mean serious consequences for baby, so I scheduled those appointments and went.

In addition to my appointments, there were others.  A few of those are: orthopedic surgeon for one child's broken thumb, dermatologist for one child's warts, dermatologist for another child's acne, blood work for another child, eye doctor for all 3 of my boys (seriously?), orthodontist appointments....and there are probably some I'm just forgetting about.  I feel like I've spent 4 exhausting months at every doctor in town.

Now the doctor's appointments are not over with, but I'm feeling better.  I'm almost 5 months pregnant and I finally have my energy back (for a little while anyway), so I'm trying to catch up on the blog once again.

And, by the way, Madeline is one very happy little lady.  We recently found out that baby number 5 is a girl.....yes a GIRL!  We are so happy she gets a sister!

No comments: