Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Six Flags

Joshua's band took a trip to Six Flags in New Jersey for their annual band competition.  After the competition, they get to spend the remainder of the day at Six Flags.  Their school won 1st place!  Mike went with them during 2011 and I went on the trip during 2010.  It was a fun (and long) day!

Photobucket

If you look closely at the above picture, you can see a man walking up, because the roller coaster stopped.  Mike was on this trip....watching....if it were me watching, I'd be having a panic attack.  The boys were waiting in line at this point...not on the roller coaster yet.  I'd be so afraid there was something wrong with the roller coaster, I might have embarrassed Joshua in front of all his friends and told him he couldn't go....  Mike is a bit more laid back than I am about these things.  I'm just so happy they all came back alive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: