Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our Little Princess



I'm really not sure how we created such a beautiful little daughter! Anyhow, this is the adorable little princess that I get to spend my days with. Madeline is just getting to be so much fun. She loves to dress up like a princess. She loves to pretend like she is mommy and takes care of all of her babies. She also LOVES to go shopping! OK, so Mike isn't quite as excited about the shopping part as I am, but he is happy about one thing....It won't be long and I really won't have to drag Mike shopping with me any more. What fun I have to look forward to!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

She's so cute!

How fun that she loves to shop!

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing she loves to shop too. If you want you can take Makena too :) She LOVES to shop. I actually enjoy shopping with her (and I don't love to shop). Makena said "isn't Maddie so cute?" I am sure they will have a lot of fun together soon.

Kim said...

They will have tons of fun together. Yeah, I know what you mean about not loving to shop. I go in phases and it's certainly more fun with someone who's having fun:)