Sunday, March 6, 2011

Zachary turns 11!


Wow, time flies! So Zachary actually turned eleven about 7 months ago!.........but I am still catching up, so this is better than never!

Zachary loves to be funny, as he is above in this picture:)

Since Zachary's birthday is in the summer, we seem to have a hard time finding cousins and friends who are not on vacation! Several of Zachary's cousins came over for Zachary's birthday. Zachary requested a baseball cake, so I made the cake and then I decided to add cupcakes.

Can you guess that Zach's favorite sport is baseball? Zachary also loves school and that might sound a little crazy, but I count my blessings every single day! Right now I won't worry about whether or not it is normal for a child to love school, come home and get right to his homework with hardly any persuading from mother, and continue to make straight A's in GT classes. I'm not going to worry, just count my blessings!

Zachary is a tremendous blessing to our family. He is certainly the peacemaker amongst his siblings. He is also the caring child, who always seems to know when someone needs something. He's the young man with the common sense too. He doesn't usually worry about much, he simply does whatever needs to be done to fix anything that's going wrong. Zachary is a GREAT guy to have around when things get stressful. He really knows how to help and how to calm us all down! We absolutely love having Zachary in our family. It is so much fun to have all these different personalities around to contribute to our family in such fun ways!

We LOVE you Zachary!

1 comment:

Mahaffey Family said...

Kim, I love your cakes! Also LOVE your family photo on your blog!