Thursday, November 10, 2011

Band and Singing

Joshua plays the saxophone and here are a few pictures from December 2010's concert taken from the very back of the auditorium with a cheap camera, but I managed to capture him!
Photobucket
Joshua also plays in the jazz band, in addition to the regular band. The jazz band is so fun and is the last performance of the night. I think it's also the best performance of the night!
Photobucket
Zachary plays the trumpet in his band (last year it was elementary school, pictured here and this year it's middle school...pictures of middle school will come soon!). Sadly I didn't even get a picture of Zachary playing in his band. The seating was arranged in such a way that all I could get was this! Oh well, he was there, I promise:
Photobucket
Zach also sang in the chorus and I was VERY impressed with their performance this year!
Photobucket
Cameron sang in the same chorus as Zachary. They both said they didn't like it! I thought that was funny, though, because it was really really good. I guess the teacher was pretty strict with them (part of the reason for it sounding so good, I think!)
Photobucket

No comments: