Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Joshua's Birthday

Almost 1 year ago Joshua turned 14 (I can't believe he'll be 15 in less than a month!) Here are a few pictures of the family party we had for his 14th birthday:
Photobucket
Joshua picked Qdoba for his place to eat. We all loved it!
Photobucket
Joshua had 14 candles to blow out. My boys were all in this 'wearing a hat indoors' phase. They thought it was funny and it was kind of cold, so it is kind of understandable.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We couldn't ask for a better 'oldest' child. I don't know why we were blessed with Joshua, but we were. He is the best example for his younger siblings and not only that, but he loves to play with them! My favorite thing is to watch him read books to his little sister! I LOVE that! He also genuinely enjoys playing with his younger brothers, which I LOVE too! He also loves adult time with Mom and Dad, which I of course LOVE!

No comments: