Monday, November 7, 2011

Family Picture 2010

Last November we went to a little park near our house with our cheap camera and tripod and took our family picture:
Photobucket
It gets so much easier to use the tripod trick with children who are old enough to get it. Madeline took a little coercing, but I can't complain. She was pretty good too!
Photobucket
Since I am posting these pictures a year late, I thought I'd add our most current family picture here: (tripod again, but now we have a better camera)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Mahaffey Family said...

Great family photos! I was noticing just how much Cameron grew in the last year! I'm sure they all did-be he's growth is really noticeable between the two photos! :) Beautiful family!

Shelly said...

Jeff loves to do it with the tripod too. I noticed Zachary's growth the most. Great shots!

Kim said...

Thanks Sara and Shelly! I've noticed all of their growth. I'm sure you understand this too, but every season when I buy or pass down clothes is when I realize they grew!