Friday, November 4, 2011

Leaving for Their Mission

My parents left for their mission to Argentina almost one year ago (November 2010). I can and cannot believe it's been one year. At times, it seems the time has gone so fast and at other times I look at my kids and see how much they've grown and what my parents have missed while they have been gone. It still makes me happy that they are serving the Lord and blessing the lives of many.
Photobucket
Some of us were able to be with them when they were set apart for their mission.
Photobucket
Some of the grandchildren were able to be there too.
Photobucket
I dropped them of at the airport and after they walked into these doors I realized I forgot to take a picture! Seriously? I guess we were so worried about them forgetting something, that we didn't think about a picture. So, I thought all is not lost..........I'll take a picture of the doors of the airport they walked in. Adios la madre y el padre!

No comments: